my twitter :)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some quotes for New Life :)

Posted by Picasa


If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.
Win Borden 

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Anonymous

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Walter Bagehot

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Maria Robinson

I found some quotes that caught my attention about a new life. I watched these quotes one at a time. And I thought, 'huh .. That's true." hopefully these quotes useful for readers and people who need a new spirit for life:)


source :http://www.inspirational-quotes-and-quotations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment