my twitter :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Life

I never thought that my life is full of  shit.  I always feel unhappy, for any sincere smile I could not. I always say this to myself "you are in destined to become a useless person ".I continue to think as though my grades in school is good, I do not have a problem with anyone, and my relationship with my family is also doing well. I do not know either what makes me think like that. until I graduated from junior high school. I promised myself to  change all that bad to me.
I actually started a new life in the lives of senior high school. First day at a new school, I felt very small in the neighborhood. I see a sincere smile from the candidate my friends. They like do not have a problem or a burden on their shoulders.I really envy them. I walked over and greeted them with a smile which I think can not be regarded as the smile of friendship. They greeted me with all they heart that cheerful. I started to cry but my eyes like refused and told me "you must be strong". Me that with alittle self-confidence that got through the first day with much fun as possible. I survived until day three. I felt a feeling that has never felt before.
I feel the weight of my body that had become as light as a feather. Dark eyes became brighter and I finally felt the so-called power of friendship. I did not realize that many people who love and care about me. I did not realize that life continues to spin and we can change our lives for the better. I managed to make my lips with a wide smile and cast an aura that can make me laugh themes as well.
With this i understand that life is not know you will be happy or not, but if it is from the beginning we thought our life was not useful or can be said is full of shit, our lives will be like what we think from the beginning. Friend, let us live this life premises sincere and heart happy:) keep smiling: D



note : sorry if my english still bad. i promise to study hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment